Ruffwear Grip Trex™ dog shoes (set of 2)
incl. VAT,excl. Shipping Cost
2 - 5 Days**
Ruffwear Grip Trex offer a very good gripRuffwear´s Grip Trex ™ dog shoes are designed for sophisticated trekking tours. They offer a very good grip. But they are also a great protection in everyday life, even when playing over floors, in the case of injuries and for prevention. These shoes provide a robust sole and a very breathable upper. So water can enter quickly, but they dry also very quick. The paw does not overheat. The net surface is nevertheless extremely hard-wearing. The robust Vibram sole has a particularly grippy profile. No matter whether it is gravel, sharp stones, gravel beaches or hot asphalt, during trekking, jogging and everyday walks, these dog shoes are the first choice.
The upper material is very breathableYour dog has different paw sizes in front and rear? Then you are right with this set of 2. The upper material is, as already mentioned, very breathable, but it is nevertheless very difficult to penetrate dirt. The "Air Mesh" fabric was woven very tightly. Ruffwear has equipped the Grip Trex ™ with 3M reflectors so that your favorite can be seen at dusk. The waist fits for just about any breed with an adjustable velcro. Of course, you can also wash the shoes in the washing machine (ideally use a laundry bag, low temperature, cycle gentle, air dry).
Write Your Own Review
Find the right size for your dog:
1. Let your dog stand on a flat surface.
2. Put a piece of paper under one of the front paws.
3. Gently lift the opposite paw so that the paw the being measured lays flat under bearing weight.
4. Mark with a pencil the widest part of the paw on both sides.
5. Now you can easily measure the distance between the two marks with a ruler.
6. Repeat the same steps for one of the hind paws (these are often smaller).