Privacy and Data ProtectionWe appreciate your visit to our website and thank you for your interest in our company, our products and our web pages. Protecting your privacy when using our web pages is important to us. Therefore, please take note of the following information:
1) Basic Information about handling personal dataYou may visit our website without your having to release any personal data. For each access to our website usage data will be transmitted by the respective internet browser and are stored in log files, the so called server log files such as date and time of the call, name of the accessed page, data volume transferred and the name of the inquiring provider. Those data cannot be attributed to a particular person and are exclusively intended to ensure a smooth operation of our website and to improve our offer.
Personal data are only collected if you voluntarily disclose such data to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. It is evident from the respective input form which data are collected. Closing your customer account shall be possible at any time and may be effected through a message to the contact address described below. We store and use the data you disclose to us for the purpose of contract processing. Upon complete fulfilment of the contract or closing of your customer account, your data will be blocked with care for tax and commercial retention periods and will be deleted upon expiry of those periods, unless you have explicitly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data permitted by law. Hereinafter we inform you accordingly about such a reservation.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail) personal data will be collected. It is evident from the respective input form which data are collected. Those data will be stored and processed exclusively for the purpose of responding to your enquiry or of getting in contact with you and for the connected technical administration. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your inquiry, if you so desire, provided that legal retention periods will not be barred by a deletion.
Furthermore, personal data will be collected, if you register with our e-mail newsletter. Those data will be used for advertising purposes in the form of an e-mail newsletter, if you agree in this expressly as follows:
"Please send me - revocable at any time - regularly information about your products via email."
You can cancel the newsletter at any time by clicking on the link provided in the newsletter or by a corresponding message addressed to us. After cancelation your e-mail address will be immediately deleted in our newsletter mailing list.
2) Transfer of personal data for the purpose of order handling2.1 For the purpose of contract fulfillment, personal data collected by us are transferred to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, provided this is required for delivering the goods. For the processing of payments we pass on your payment data to the authorized banking institution.
3) CookiesAmong other things this website uses so-called "cookies” serving to make our Internet presence more user-friendly, effective and secure – for instance to accelerate navigation on our platform. Furthermore, cookies allow us to measure the frequency of website visits as well as general navigation. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer system. Please note that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, mostly so-called "session cookies”. "Session cookies” are characterized by being automatically deleted from your hard drive upon the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognize your computer system during your next visit (so-called permanent cookies). You may certainly decline these cookies at any time provided your browser permits this. Please note that once your browser is set to decline cookies (from our website) certain features of this website may not be available or restricted.
4) Use of Google AdWords Conversion-TrackingThis website utilizes the online advertising program "Google AdWords” and the conversion tracking within the framework of Google AdWords. The conversion-tracking cookie is set on the user’s browser, if he clicks on an ad delivered by Google. Cookies are small text files, which the internet browser places on your browser. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days .They are not used to acquire personal identification data. If the user visits a certain page of this website and if the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page. Each Google AdWords client gets a different cookie. Thus, cookies cannot be tracked via the website of AdWords clients. The information collected by the conversion cookies are used to provide aggregate conversion statistics to AdWord clients who have opted-in for conversion tracking. Clients are informed about the total number of users who clicked on the ad and were forwarded to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not get any information enabling them to identify users personally. If you do not want to participate in the tracking program, you can refuse the use of this program by easily deactivating the google conversion-tracking cookie via your internet browser through the user settings. In this case, you will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. Further information concerning Google data privacy can be found at http://www.google.de/policies/privacy/
5) Social Plugins5.1 We have incorporated so-called plugins of the social network facebook.com (hereinafter "Facebook”) into our website. Facebook is a company of the Facebook Inc., California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States. A list and the appearance of these Facebook plugins may be viewed at the following Internet address: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins
During each visit of a webpage of our online presence that is equipped with such a plugin, the plugin causes the browser used by you to download the visual presentation of the plugin from the Facebook server and to display it. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has visited the respective webpage of our website even if you do not have a Facebook user account or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) will be sent directly from your browser to a server from Facebook in the United States and stored there.
If you are a member of Facebook, and while visiting our website are logged into Facebook, Facebook due to information sent by the plugin recognizes which particular webpage of our website you are currently visiting and assigns this to your personal Facebook user account regardless of whether you activate one of the plugins. Should you then activate one of the plugins, for example by clicking the "I like” button or by submitting a comment, this will be sent to your personal user account with Facebook and stored there. To prevent Facebook from assigning collected data to your user account on Facebook, you have to log out from Facebook before visiting our website. To block Facebook plugins from collecting and transferring your visitor data in the future you may obtain a Browser Add On by "Facebook Blocker” for several Internet browsers at the following link; please do not delete the Browser Add On for as long as you wish to block Facebook plugins: http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/
5.2 On our website so called social plug-ins („plugins”) of the online service Instagram are applied which are operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA („Instagram“). The plugins can be recognized by the Instagram logo, for example in form of an Instagram camera. A list of Instagram plugins and their look can be found under: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges
If you request a page of our website, which contains such a plugin, your browser will build up a direct connection to the servers of Instagram. The content of the plugin will be directly transmitted from Instagram to your browser and integrated into the page of the website. By integrating the plugin, Instagram obtains the information that your browser has accessed on the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or if you are not logged into Instagram. This information (including your IP address) will be directly transferred to and stored on a server operated by Instagram in the USA.
If you are logged in with Instagram, it will be able to assign your visit of our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, such as pressing the Instagram camera button, the corresponding information will be sent directly to a server of Instagram and be stored there. The information is also posted on your Instagram account and can be seen by your contacts.
For information on the purpose and extent of data capture and the further processing and use of data by Instagram, as well as your rights in this regard and turn-off options for the protection of your personal privacy, please refer to the Instagram data protection information: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/
If you do not want Instagram to collect data about you via our internet website and to link this directly with your data stored on your Instagram account, you need to log off from Instagram before going to our website. You can completely prevent the loading of Instagram plugins on your browser by add-ons such as the script blocker “NoScript” (http://noscript.net/).
6) Youtube-VideosThis website uses the Youtube embedding functions for display and playback of videos offered by "Youtube". To this end, the extended data protection mode is used to ensure, according to provider information, that user information will only be stored once the playback functon of the video is started. When the playback function of embedded Youtube videos is started, the provider sets "Youtube" cookies in order to collect information on users. According to indications from "Youtube", the use of those cookies is intended to record video statistics, to improve user-friendliness and to avoid improper actions. Regardless of whether the embedded video is played back, a connection to the Google network "double click" is established when visiting this website. This may trigger further data processing beyound our control.
Further information on "YouTube" data protection can be found in the provider's data protection statement at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
7) Web analysis serviceThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (”Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called Cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable you to conduct an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will normally be transmitted to a server in the US, where it is stored.
In the case of activating an IP anonymizer for this website, your IP address will however be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or within other member states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a server in the US, where it is abbreviated. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services connected to the website use and the internet use for the benefit of the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be linked to other data retrieved by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we should point out that in that case you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You may permanently refuse Google to collect data generated by cookies regarding the use of the website (including your IP address) and to process them by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
As an alternative to the browser plugin or for browsers regarding mobile devices, please click on the following link in order to set an opt-out cookie, which disables Google Analytics to collect data on this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only functions for this browser and this domain. If you delete your cookies on this browser, you have to click again on this link: Deactivate Google Analytics.
Please note, this website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()”. IP addresses will therefore be processed only in abbreviated form to prevent them from being directly linked to a particular individual.
8) RetargetingThis website uses retargeting technology of Google Inc. (”Google”). This technology enables us to target visitors of our website with interest-based ads who already have shown interest in our shop and in our products. The ads are displayed by using a cookie-based analysis of the previous usage data. Personal data will not be stored. In the case of retargeting technology, a cookie will be stored on your computer or your mobile devices in order to collect anonymized date about your interests and adapt ads specifically according to the stored information. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or your mobile devices. They help us to display ads, which are most likely to correspond to your product and information interests. You may permanently refuse the setting of cookies for advertisement purposes by downloading and installing the browser plug-in using the following link: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/