Ruffwear Summit Trex™ (set of 4) dog boots
incl. VAT,excl. Shipping Cost
2 - 5 Days**
Ruffwear Summit Trex are slip-resistant and waterproofDo you spend a lot of time travelling with your dog and is he your faithful companion during your walks in the mountains and on the snow-covered ground in the winter? Then Ruffwear Summit™ Trex dog boots are just the right equipment as everyday paw protection for your special friend. These practical dog shoes offer protection for injured paws and are the optimum solution for demanding walks or hikes. The slip-resistant soles grip any surface, the breathable upper material provides comfortable wearing and the reflective elements make sure your dog is visible in the dark.
Ideal dog boots for paw injuries and protection against road saltRuffwear Summit™ Trex dog boots are also ideal for minor paw injuries while hiking on different surfaces. Ice and road salt will no longer be a problem for you dog's paws. Additionally, these dog boots have an ideal fit, which can be individually adjusted for any dog. Your dog should no longer have to do without these practical dog boots. The boots are machine washable in cold water (ideally use a washing bag, gentle cycle, air dry).
Write Your Own Review
Find the right size for your dog:
1. Let your dog stand on a flat surface.
2. Put a piece of paper under one of the front paws.
3. Gently lift the opposite paw so that the paw the being measured lays flat under bearing weight.
4. Mark with a pencil the widest part of the paw on both sides.
5. Now you can easily measure the distance between the two marks with a ruler.
6. Repeat the same steps for one of the hind paws (these are often smaller). If necessary you can also order the Ruffwear Summit Trex in a set of 2.