Ruffwear Polar Trex™ for dogs (set of 4)
incl. VAT,excl. Shipping Cost
2 - 5 Days**
Ruffwear Polar Trex were specially developed for use in winterThe Polar Trex™ snow boots for dogs by Ruffwear were specially developed for use in winter. They offer the best possible wearing comfort and the highest quality for ambitious dog sports enthusiasts. The breathable, wind- and waterproof three-layer softshell uppers offer paws optimum protection and the Vibram treaded sole ensures maximum grip in winter terrain. Reflective elements also ensure good visibility. The boots are machine washable in cold water (ideally use a washing bag, gentle cycle, air dry).
Also suitable for everyday use to protect very sensitive paws or injuriesHigh boot shafts and special strap and buckle closures provide a perfect grip and prevent the shoe from slipping and from chafing the claws, protecting paws even in deep snow. Polar Trex™ by Ruffwear are the ideal dog shoes for all winter activities, providing optimum protection for the paws of your four-legged friends in all winter conditions while running, hiking or doing other sports. These winter dog shoes are also suitable for everyday use to protect very sensitive paws or injuries. Polar Trex™ are available in sizes from 4XS - XL.
Write Your Own Review
Find the right size for your dog:
1. Let your dog stand on a flat surface.
2. Put a piece of paper under one of the front paws.
3. Gently lift the opposite paw so that the paw the being measured lays flat under bearing weight.
4. Mark with a pencil the widest part of the paw on both sides.
5. Now you can easily measure the distance between the two marks with a ruler.
6. Repeat the same steps for one of the hind paws (these are often smaller). If necessary you can also order the Ruffwear Polar Trex in a set of 2.