Ruffwear Grip Trex™ dog boots (set of 4)
incl. VAT,excl. Shipping Cost
2 - 5 Days**
Ruffwear Grip Trex are simply the first choiceRuffwear’s Grip Trex™ all-terrain dog boots were developed for really sporty dogs to race over hill and dale, either with their human companions, other play mates or alone. The manufacturer Ruffwear has further improved its earlier models and added a sturdy Vibram grip-sole to the Grip Trex™ dog boots. The breathable mesh surface has become even more durable as well. For snow activities, trekking, jogging with the owner or for competition, these dog shoes are simply the first choice.
These dog boots are perfectly drained and extra breathableThe Grip Trex™ are now made from extra strong upper material, which forms a tightly woven “air mesh” protection to prevent ingress of dirt, while it is still extra breathable. In order for the boots to last longer, Ruffwear has now made the lateral gauntlets from one piece and equipped them with reflectors, so that you can follow your best friend well through darkness. Waist and shoe size fit almost all dogs, adjustable Velcro and additional cuffs made from Kew-Tec Synthetic pigskin provide safety and add a tight fitting to the all-terrain dog boot. The boots are machine washable (ideally use a washing bag, cycle gentle, air dry).
Write Your Own Review
Find the right size for your dog:
1. Let your dog stand on a flat surface.
2. Put a piece of paper under one of the front paws.
3. Gently lift the opposite paw so that the paw the being measured lays flat under bearing weight.
4. Mark with a pencil the widest part of the paw on both sides.
5. Now you can easily measure the distance between the two marks with a ruler.
6. Repeat the same steps for one of the hind paws (these are often smaller). If necessary you can also order the Ruffwear Grip Trex in a set of 2.